PLEXUS

PLEXUS
The All-Natural Way to Lose Weight

Thursday, May 24, 2012

William's Story

Here is a very interesting story from a young man who wanted to lose weight and improve his health, but at first didn’t feel that Plexus Slim was working for him. However, he stuck with the program and look at him now!!


"Dear Plexus,

I would like to Thank You for helping me transform my life. I'm William M., 26 years old and from Louisville Mississippi. I first found out about Plexus Slim "The Pink Drink" from Ambassador Shirley M. during December 2011 at my computer repair shop.

As you can see from my Before picture, I had a belly and I had completely filled my shirt and even had a double chin. These pictures were taken while on vacation during the summer of 2010. I decided to order Plexus Slim after seeing first-hand results from Shirley and her daughter.

I received my first supply of Plexus on January 7, 2012, and I was weighing in at 245 pounds when I began using it. I was actually larger than the picture above indicates. I had already tried many weight loss programs, diet pills, you name it - drinking diet green tea every day, walking every night. None of those diets had helped me lose any weight, so I was going into this not expecting any real results from Plexus Slim.

After using my first month supply of the Plexus Slim, I did not see the kind of weight loss that others had experienced. I honestly nearly gave up on the product.

However, I did notice immediately that I wasn’t eating as much and my cravings for food and snacks began to stop; yet my weight wasn’t going down. An employee of mine who also uses Plexus Slim and has become an Ambassador herself, Shana M., reassured me that I was probably losing inches so I kept on drinking the drink and I'm glad that I did.

March 2012 was very different for me. I had slimmed down to 220 pounds and I noticed that my belly was starting to slim down as well. I was feeling much better and sleeping good at night without getting up.

I started realizing that Plexus Slim was working for me and I had a real chance to get the weight off. I recently broke my goal of getting to 200 pounds about three weeks ago. This morning is Saturday, May 19, 2012 and two weeks from my 27th birthday. I hit the scales this morning weighing in at 190 pounds.

I have lost a total of 55 pounds on this product. I got my mother to take some After pictures of me.
I am currently still drinking the drink and am now taking additional Plexus products that include the BioCleanse and ProBio5. The biggest thing about the Pro-Bio5 is I can go to sleep at night and I can actually sleep all night without getting up.

When I first ordered Plexus Slim I wasn't interested in selling the product at all, but on March 3rd 2012 I signed up as a Plexus Ambassador and have been marketing my success story. When people ask me, "How are you losing all of that weight?" I tell them it’s Plexus Slim! I have since ordered Plexus for myself, family and others that want to try it.

Now I would like to share my story because it does really work on young guys like me and maybe there is someone reading this that needs Plexus Slim. I would like to say this has been the best weight loss product that I have come across. I hope that if you’re considering giving this a try that you will do so as you may see the same results that I have and you will have a better life because of it."


Thanks,
William M.
Louisville, Mississippi


If you want to learn more about how Plexus can help you on your way to wealth, health and weight loss let me know, I'd love to chat or visit my website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment