PLEXUS

PLEXUS
The All-Natural Way to Lose Weight

Friday, May 18, 2012

Begin the Journey


My husband and I are like a lot of you; we want financial security, which we have thank God but we also want to be able to both stay at home with our children. That particular part is a little more difficult. The obvious way to accomplish this is to be our own bosses but with all the "work-from-home" scams where do we start? Which do we choose? It has been so distressing sending my husband off to his 13+ hour a day job each day where he is not appreciated and continually broken down by the mass public. I've been keeping an open mind and spirit these last years, knowing that, in time, our answer would come.

Enter PLEXUS. A good friend of mine started taking some dietary supplement to lose weight. I would see her Facebook posts be evermore encouraging and positive as she began to not only see the weight and inches come off but all experience her energy levels increase. And she did all of this without changing her diet. Then she posted a picture, a "before" photo next to an "in-progress" photo. I had seen her several times those past several weeks but that picture showed the dramatic change in her. I knew PLEXUS was the real deal! Check out how amazing she looks.

Then I learned about the product, how it is all-natural with only a few ingredients. It was started as a product for diabetics with the joyful side-effect of significant and easy weight loss. The company discovered that it was a safe and effective product even non-diabetics so they started offering to the public. After that, PLEXUS's sales shot through the roof to say the least. I introduced my own parents to it and they loved it from day 1. They noticed it working right away. They were so thrilled they decided to start selling it themselves. So then, of course, my husband and I asked ourselves if this could be OUR opportunity. We would be getting in on the ground floor (not a totally saturated company like Mary Kay or Pampered Chef), it's a product we can believe in and with the 10 ways we would earn income we feel like this is how we are going to achieve our goals.

I'm going to keep this blog to track our progress to help others that may want to make a similar journey plus I'll throw in some testimonials that I get along the way. So, join me as document this journey and please share my story with others and let me know if you want get started towards your own financial freedom path and I'll set you up!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE! Plexus is having such a positive impact in so many peoples' lives, including mine! I can't wait to follow you and share in your journey!

    ReplyDelete